Sunday, May 8, 2011

New show on DIY Network this week - designed by Kelli Kaufer!

DIY Network

Monday May 9th

Bathtastic- 8am Spa Retreat

<b>Spa Retreat #113

before

<b>

behind the scenes

<b>

 

Bathtastic! - 8:30am Blue-B-Gone

Watch the video!

http://www.diynetwork.com/videos/blue-b-gone-bathroom-video/59527.html

 

Tuesday May 10th

I Hate My Kitchen - 8am Cosmo Kitchen

Customize your fridge - panel ready with resin panels & decorative vinyl behind

<b>

<b>

before

<b>

 

James (host) - me - homeowners!

<b>

go to www.kellikaufer.com to see more photos

 

I Hate My Kitchen - 7:30pm & 10:30pm - Traditional Update

 

Wednesday May 11th

NEW!! Sweat Equity - 7pm & 10pm Craftsman Kitchen

Nick & Jessica have a 1920's craftsman bungalow that has been meticulously kept up over the years 

except for the dated kitchen -

I designed a vintage craftsman kitchen that also has a modern minimalist style

nice blend of the old with the new!

Custom metal hood - GORGEOUS!

Photos soon!!!! 

http://www.rawurth.com/

 

Thursday May 12th

I Hate My Kitchen - 3pm Spicing Up a Suburban Kitchen

3:30pm White on White

<b>White on White Very first makeover for the show! Justman

before

<b>Before of the granny kitchen.The Justmans wanted a space that is functional yet updated & stylish. I had to get rid of the ugly false ceiling & lighting, remove the pennisula & upper cabinets to create a openess feeling.

 

behind the scenes

<b>A little behind the scenes action.

 

Saturday May 14th

I Hate My Kitchen - 70's Expansion

 

Sunday May 15th

Bathtastic! - 10am Blue-B-Gone

NEW!!! Sweat Equity - 2:30pm Craftsman Kitchen

Posted via email from Kelli Kaufer Design

No comments:

Post a Comment