Sunday, May 15, 2011

Designs featured this week on DIY Network

DIY Network

Monday May 16th

Sweat Equity - 2:30pm Attic Bonus Room

 

Tuesday May 17th

I Hate My Kitchen - 8am Impossible Layout

- 7:30pm & 10:30pm Of Mice and Mold

 

Wednesday May 18th

Sweat Equity - 3pm Craftsman Kitchen

New - Sweat Equity - 7pm & 10pm Home Gym

 

Thursday May 19th

I Hate My Kitchen - 3pm Traditional Update

3:30pm Of Mice and Mold

 

Saturday May 21st

I Hate My Kitchen - 5pm All Purpose

Homeowners wanted a 'green' kitchen

well, I gave them a 'green' kitchen!

Bamboo floors, recycled glass tile, go to website to see more

www.kellikaufer.com

beer tap, built in counter compost

open shelving for easy to reach items

Love this makeover!

AFTER

<b>All Purpose #107

BEFORE

<b>

 

Sunday May 22nd

Bathtastic! - 10:30am Homecoming Surprise

This one will bring a tear to your eye

Home owner Rachel was great!

Sweat Equity - 2:30pm Home Gym 

Posted via email from Kelli Kaufer Design

No comments:

Post a Comment