Saturday, April 30, 2011

Shows featuring Kelli Kaufer Designs

- below are this week's - 

- all new episodes coming in a few months....

 

May 3rd Tuesday

DIY Network

I Hate My Kitchen - 8am All Purpose

 

May 5th Thursday 

DIY Network

I Hate My Kitchen - 5pm Modern Country

 

May 7th Saturday

HGTV

Bathtastic! - 7:30am Leave Me A Gnome

<b>Leave Me A Gnome #209   Voted #1 by viewers

(love the freestanding tub!)

<b>

awesome chrome modern waterfall tub filler

I added the white coral which enhances the stone textured wall

go to www.kellikaufer.com more photos!

 

I Hate My Kitchen - 1pm White on White

1:30pm Traditional Update

<b>Such an easy DIY project that really added character to the room.Classic checkerboard floors laid on the diagonal - easy click install! <a href=

I wanted to highlight a fun floor design with the white cabinets

adding the floating floor on a diagonal added a vintage flair

I was looking for!

 

I Hate My Kitchen - 2pm Of Mice and Mold

2:30pm Modern Country

3pm Phase Two

3:30pm Spicing Up a Suburban Kitchen

<b>Spring Up a Suburban Kitchen #113

For this kitchen design I wanted to spice up the countertops

designing this metal countertop added the right element I was looking for!

Call your local metal company for a quote!

 

I Hate My Kitchen - 7pm Colliding Styles

 

May 8th Sunday

DIY Network

Bathtastic! - 12pm Big Buck - Hole in One Bathroom

This is one of my favorite designs, beautiful makeover!

Lava bathtub, see thru fireplace and so much more!

Posted via email from Kelli Kaufer Design

No comments:

Post a Comment