Sunday, January 30, 2011

This weeks shows featuring Kelli Kaufer Designs

est

Monday 1/31

DIY Bathtastic! - 10:30am Quick Fixer-Upper

Dress up a blank plain white shower wall with a funky vinyl flower!

Vinyl Flower Design

 

Tuesday 2/1

DIY I Hate My Kitchen - 10am Of Mice and Mold

Bathtastic! - 12pm Eco-electric

Dress up your walls with 'green' round wallpaper!

Regal Red Circle Series Wallpaper

Bathtastic! - 5pm Blue-B-Gone

 

Wednesday 2/2

I Hate My Kitchen - 12pm Colliding Styles

I Hate My Kitchen - 12:30pm 70's Expansion

Sweat Equity - 5pm Craftsman Kitchen

 

Thursday 2/3

Bathtastic - Top 10 - 6:30pm #1 design by Kelli Kaufer

 

Saturday 2/5

I Hate My Kitchen - 7pm Impossible Layout

 

 Go to website to see before and after photos

http://kauferdesign.dot5hosting.com/television-shows.htm

Posted via email from Kelli Kaufer Design

No comments:

Post a Comment