Sunday, January 16, 2011

shows featuring Kelli Kaufer Design for the upcoming week

This week shows featuring Kelli Kaufer Design (all central times)

1/17 Monday

DIY Network

I Hate My Kitchen - 10am White on White

10:30am Traditional Update

11am Of Mice and Mold

 

1/18 Tuesday

DIY Network

I Hate My Kitchen - 9am 70's Expansion

Bathtastic - 1pm Coppertastic!

1:30pm Beyond Brown

2pm Purple Reign

4pm Coming Up Short

4:30pm Exotic Exchange

 

1/19 Wednesday

DIY Network

I Hate My Kitchen - 1:30pm Impossible Layout

 

1/20 Thursday

DIY Network

I Hate My Kitchen - 4pm Rental Reno

4:30pm Modern Country

 

1/22 Saturday

HGTV

Bathtastic! - 7am Finally Finished

DIY Network

I Hate My Kitchen - 1pm Colliding Styles

1:30pm 70's Expansion

2pm All Purpose

2:30pm Cosmo Kitchen

6pm Phase Two

 

1/23 Sunday

HGTV

Bathtastic! - 7am This Old Bathroom

WATCH SHORT VIDEO OF THIS OLD BATHROOM EPISODE

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xeade6_adding-vintage-charm-to-your-bathro_lifestyle

see the vintage style vanity I designed using ceiling tiles for detail charm!

 

DIY Network

 I Hate My Kitchen - 11am Spicing Up a Suburban Kitchen

11:30am White on White

 

 

Posted via email from Kelli Kaufer Design

No comments:

Post a Comment