Friday, February 12, 2010

Untitled

Here are ornaments that I made!  I am not a crafter so I was amazed that I was able to make 8 of these!  The focal point in the room is the large span of windows. They looked awfully bare and needed a punch of sparkle.  I found an ornament that looks just like these at a store for 16.00.  Thrifty crazy lady that I am - I thought -I can make this and for less - it ended up costing only a buck an ornament!
With some thick paper, styrofoam balls, glitter, glue and some wire, I created these beautiful large hanging ornaments! A bit time consuming but so easy!  For the other windows I hung larger silver ball ornaments tied with brown ribbon at different heights for interest.  Inexpensive but just the right amount of sparkle.

Posted via email from kellikaufer's posterous

No comments:

Post a Comment