Friday, March 12, 2010

Untitled

The challenge was to transform this bathroom into a warm relaxing retreat using modern elements.

I found these cool translucent resin panels, http://www.3-form.com/  you can select the color, pattern, texture, interlayer and finish, Vaira Ecoresin transforms into the perfect medium for your architectural application. Made of 40% recycled resin!  I wanted the dark bamboo wood to really stand out, I painting the back panel white, it is stunning - the focal point in the room!  I repeated the resin panels on the opposite wall by replacing the sliding shower glass doors with the panels.  Think outside the box! The semi-vessel crisp white sinks and dark wood vanity blend well with the wall treatment. Go to http://www.premierevanities.com/. to buy the vanity or to look at other spectacular modern product lines.  A modern bathroom design that isn't cold and sterile!


Posted via email from kellikaufer's posterous

1 comment:

  1. Kelli, I need you to come do my master bath, it is terrible!

    ReplyDelete