Tuesday, March 9, 2010

BUSY! DESIGNING FOR NEW DIY SHOW!!!!!!

DESIGNING FOR NEW SHOW 'I HATE MY KITCHEN'

I have been extremely busy working on 4 new designs for DIY show!  On top of Bathtastic designs

We finished taping the first episode 2 weeks ago and it looks INCREDIBLE!

(wish I could share photos....)

will keep you posted for the first show viewing!!!!

 

there is never enough time in a day to get things done.....

thanks for my supportive family that allows me to slack abit at home

2 wonderful boys that I cherish (i am embarrassing them right now - 19 and 16)

great husband that puts up with my shenanigans

I love my life!  I would not change a thing! (ok, maybe 1 thing- the weather -sunny & 70 would be wonderful!)

Posted via email from kellikaufer's posterous

1 comment:

  1. We have sunny and 70 today Kelli! Glad to hear you are doing so well!!~ I look forward to seeing your shows!~

    ReplyDelete