Sunday, February 26, 2012

DIY I Hate My Bath Au Naturale

'Au Naturale'
One of my favorites
 I wanted an interesting sleek modern vanity so I designed this
2 tiered wooden piece with open shelving below.
Check out the awesome sinks! They are made out of boulders!
I love the mix of materials
wood, stone and metal LOVE IT and it works.
We bumped out a closet to make room for a cedar sauna!
It actually slid right into the space, very easy set up! Simply stunning!
It is ok to mix woods and colors
 it gives this bath interest and depth, so soothing and relaxing....
The shower is amazing - I found these beautiful stacked stones
 I didn't want the entire shower in this so I added the center strip of wood grain tile
which brakes up all the stacked stone and highlights the chrome fixtures beautifully
Befores
If you can believe the befores!
 Small bath but you wouldn't think so with the new design.
 

Posted via email from Kelli Kaufer Design

No comments:

Post a Comment