Monday, August 1, 2011

Shows featuring Kelli Kaufer Designs this week!!!!

DIY Network

August 1st

Sweat Equity - 3pm That 70's Kitchen

I Hate My Kitchen - 6pm From Ugly to Uber-Contemporary

 

August 1st Monday

Sweat Equity - 3pm 70's Kitchen

 

August 2nd Tuesday

I Hate My Kitchen - 10am All Talk No Kitchen

6pm Boring Gone Bold

** NEW 9pm - Spacious Mess  NEW **

12am - Spacious Mess

 

August 3rd Wednesday

I Hate My Kitchen - 6pm All Purpose

Sweat Equity - 8pm Kitchen Blowout

 

August 4th Thursday

Sweat Equity - 3am Kitchen Blowout

I Hate My Kitchen - 5pm All Talk, No Kitchen

5:30pm Spacious Mess 

6pm Cosmo Kitchen

 

August 5th Friday

I Hate My Kitchen - 6pm Impossible Layout

 

August 6th Saturday

I Hate My Kitchen - 1pm From Ugly to Uber-Contemporary

1:30pm Boring Gone Bold

2pm Cosmo Kitchen

2:30pm Impossible Layout

3pm Rental Reno

3:30pm All Talk No Kitchen

7pm Spacious Mess

 

August 7th Sunday

I Hate My Kitchen - 11:30am Spacious Mess

Sweat Equity - 4:30pm Bro Cave

 

Posted via email from Kelli Kaufer Design

No comments:

Post a Comment