Sunday, March 13, 2011

Watch DIY Network featuring Kelli Kaufer Designs

eastern times

DIY

3/14 Monday

Sweat Equity - 2:30 pm Entry Update

3pm Goodbye Ivy

one of my first designs with sweat equity!

i took this bath from bad ivy-over-load to

a modern-tile-oasis

 love the frameless shower door

 http://www.designedglass.com/

 

3/15 Tuesday

DIY

Sweat Equity - 10am  Craftsman Kitchen

making decisions was difficult for Dean

but we made it & looks fantastic!

watch a quick 3 min. video

http://www.diynetwork.com/videos/craftsman-kitchen/46959.html

Bathtastic! - 3pm Quick Fixer-upper

this one was a challenge to design!

low budget means getting creative

we painted water damaged floors

dramatic impact - wall graphics!

<b>Quick Fixer-Upper #109

4pm Coming Up Roses

I Hate My Kitchen - 9:30pm & 12:30am 70's Expansion

i found a recycled wine bottle cork backsplash

i put this cork on a floor in one of my bathtastic! designs

 'this old bathroom'

i highly recommend this product, green, modern & soft to the touch 

 http://www.habitusnyc.com/corkmosaichome.htm

<b>

 

3/16 Wednesday

DIY

I Hate My Kitchen - 2pm All Purpose

2:30pm Cosmo Kitchen

 

3/17 Thursday

DIY

I Hate My Kitchen - 5pm Impossible Layout

i found recycled aluminum tiles for the backsplash

love these - we used the rectangular tiles 

in different finishes for dimension - look at the depth it created

<b>

http://www.ecofriendlyflooring.com/

Recycled Aluminum Tiles

 

I Hate My Kitchen - 5:30pm Rental Reno

 

3/19 Saturday

DIY

I Hate My Kitchen - 11am Cosmo Kitchen

one of my favorites to design

refridgerators are becoming more than just an appliance

enough of stainless - give them style

paint them, get a panel kit

i had the homeowners get a panel ready fridge

we ordered on line resin clear panels

place vinyl decals to the back & then painted the panel

it is now a piece of art instead of a cold hard appliance

think outside the box and have fun!

OH < love the backsplash

go to my website to see more

photos and products

http://kauferdesign.dot5hosting.com/television-shows.htm

<b>

I Hate My Kitchen - 7pm Modern Country

my design objective was a relaxed-country-style

butcher block counter tops add warmth

soapstone sink adds style, apron front gives it 'old charm'

done right, mixing different textured elements

gives the space character and style - mix of the new with the old 

<b>

 

3/20 Sunday

DIY

I Hate My Kitchen - 11:30am All Purpose

12pm Cosmo Kitchen

Sweat Equity - 4:30pm Game Room

i chose a easy to install, no grout dry stacked stone

other good tips to watch in this episode

opening up the space with a load bearing wall

creating a granite bar countertop on a budget!

Posted via email from Kelli Kaufer Design

No comments:

Post a Comment