Sunday, June 13, 2010

MY SWEAT EQUITY DESIGN AIRING

  • DIY NETWORK    JUNE 15 8AM

  •  

    After meeting Zak & Tricia, I realized how much they loved their turn-of-the-century two story because of the potential it contained. They've lived in the house two years and have saved enough money to do some of the much-needed improvements. The "ivy" bathroom tops the list because it's not only ugly, but it contains a washer and dryer and the washer drains into the tub-which isn't exactly a selling point and is seriously weird. I put together a plan for the washer and dryer to be relocated, which will free up space for a separate shower and tub. The new bathroom will have a contemporary flair with glass tile and a concrete sink.


    Posted via email from kellikaufer's posterous

    1 comment:

    1. What a brilliant designs..I like the second one..It suits my taste.I like the color and the design as well..

      thanks

      Laying laminate flooring

      ReplyDelete